Synonyms of pedal
- 1. pedal point, pedal, note, musical note, tone
- usage: a sustained bass note
- 2. pedal, treadle, foot pedal, foot lever, lever
- usage: a lever that is operated with the foot
- 1. bicycle, cycle, bike, pedal, wheel, ride
- usage: ride a bicycle
- 2. pedal, operate, control
- usage: operate the pedals on a keyboard instrument
- 1. pedal
- usage: of or relating to the feet; "the word for a pedal extremity is `foot'"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of pedal (Dictionary)