- 1. spouse, partner, married person, mate, better half, relative, relation, domestic partner, significant other, spousal equivalent, spouse equivalent
- usage: a person's partner in marriage
- 2. collaborator, cooperator, partner, pardner, associate
- usage: an associate in an activity or endeavor or sphere of common interest; "the musician and the librettist were collaborators"; "sexual partners"
- 3. partner, person, individual, someone, somebody, mortal, soul
- usage: a person who is a member of a partnership
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. partner, supply, provide, render, furnish
- usage: provide with a partner
- 2. partner, act, move
- usage: act as a partner; "Astaire partnered Rogers"
All rights reserved.
See also: partner (Dictionary)