WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. parliamentary
- usage: relating to or having the nature of a parliament; "parliamentary reform"; "a parliamentary body"
- 2. parliamentary, democratic (vs. undemocratic)
- usage: having the supreme legislative power resting with a body of cabinet ministers chosen from and responsible to the legislature or parliament; "parliamentary government"
- 3. parliamentary, democratic (vs. undemocratic)
- usage: in accord with rules and customs of a legislative or deliberative assembly; "parliamentary law"
All rights reserved.
See also: parliamentary (Dictionary)