parliamentary: Meaning and Definition of
Pronunciation: (pär"lu-men'tu-rē, -trē or, sometimes, pärl"yu-), [key]
- of or pertaining to a parliament or any of its members.
- enacted or established by a parliament.
- having a parliament.
- of the nature of a parliament.
- in accordance with the formal rules governing the methods of procedure, discussion, and debate in deliberative bodies and organized assemblies: parliamentary order.
- parliamentary (Thesaurus)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.