WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. oscillation, natural process, natural action, action, activity
- usage: the process of oscillating between states
- 2. oscillation, vibration, wave, undulation
- usage: (physics) a regular periodic variation in value about a mean
- 3. cycle, oscillation, periodic event, recurrent event
- usage: a single complete execution of a periodically repeated phenomenon; "a year constitutes a cycle of the seasons"
All rights reserved.
See also: oscillation (Dictionary)