WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. Orthodox, Jewish-Orthodox
- usage: of or pertaining to or characteristic of Judaism; "Orthodox Judaism"
- 2. orthodox (vs. unorthodox), antiheretical, canonic, canonical, sanctioned, conforming, conformist, conventional, established, traditional, unreformed, conservative, standard
- usage: adhering to what is commonly accepted; "an orthodox view of the world"
- 3. Orthodox, Eastern Orthodox, Russian Orthodox, Greek Orthodox
- usage: of or relating to or characteristic of the Eastern Orthodox Church
All rights reserved.
See also: orthodox (Dictionary)