WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. numeric, numerical, quantitative (vs. qualitative)
- usage: measured or expressed in numbers; "numerical value"; "the numerical superiority of the enemy"
- 2. numeral, numerical, numeric
- usage: of or relating to or denoting numbers; "a numeral adjective"
- 3. numerical (vs. verbal), mathematical
- usage: relating to or having ability to think in or work with numbers; "tests for rating numerical aptitude"; "a mathematical whiz"
All rights reserved.
See also: numerical (Dictionary)