numerical: Meaning and Definition of
Pronunciation: (n-mer'i-kul, ny-), [key]
- of or pertaining to numbers; of the nature of a number.
- indicating a number: numerical symbols.
- bearing or designated by a number.
- expressed by numbers instead of letters: numerical cryptography; numerical equations.
- of or pertaining to one's skill at working with numbers, solving mathematical problems, etc.: tests for rating numerical aptitude.
- absolute (def. 12).
- numerical (Thesaurus)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.