- 1. nude, nude painting, painting, picture
- usage: a painting of a naked human figure
- 2. nude, nakedness, nudity, nudeness
- usage: without clothing (especially in the phrase `in the nude'); "they swam in the nude"
- 3. nude, nude person, person, individual, someone, somebody, mortal, soul
- usage: a naked person
- 4. nude, nude sculpture, nude statue, statue
- usage: a statue of a naked human figure
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. bare, au naturel(predicate), naked, nude, unclothed (vs. clothed)
- usage: completely unclothed; "bare bodies"; "naked from the waist up"; "a nude model"
All rights reserved.
See also: nude (Dictionary)