Meaning of nude
Pronunciation: (nd, nyd), [key]
— adj., n. nud•er, nud•est,
- naked or unclothed, as a person or the body.
- without the usual coverings, furnishings, etc.; bare: a nude stretch of land laid waste by brush fires.
- (of a photograph, painting, statue, etc.) being or prominently displaying a representation of the nude human figure.
- made without a consideration or other legal essential: a nude contract.
- having the color nude.
- a sculpture, painting, etc., of a nude human figure.
- an unclothed human figure.
- the condition of being unclothed: to sleep in the nude.
- a light grayish-yellow brown to brownish-pink color.
- nude (Thesaurus)