- 1. cuddle, nestle, snuggle, embrace, embracing, embracement
- usage: a close and affectionate (and often prolonged) embrace
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. cuddle, snuggle, nestle, nest, nuzzle, draw close, cling to, hold close, hold tight, clutch
- usage: move or arrange oneself in a comfortable and cozy position; "We cuddled against each other to keep warm"; "The children snuggled into their sleeping bags"
- 2. nestle, lie
- usage: lie in a sheltered position; "The little cottage nestles in the forest"
- 3. nestle, snuggle, put, set, place, pose, position, lay
- usage: position comfortably; "The baby nestled her head in her mother's elbow"
All rights reserved.
See also: nestle (Dictionary)