WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. Murray, Gilbert Murray, George Gilbert Aime Murphy
- usage: British classical scholar (born in Australia) who advocated the League of Nations and the United Nations (1866-1957)
- 2. Murray, James Murray, James Augustus Murray, James Augustus Henry Murray, Sir James Murray, Sir James Augustus Murray, Sir James Augustus Henry Murray
- usage: Scottish philologist and the lexicographer who shaped the Oxford English Dictionary (1837-1915)
- 3. Murray, Murray River
- usage: a southeast Australian river; flows westward and then south into the Indian Ocean at Adelaide
All rights reserved.
See also: murray (Dictionary)