Murray: Meaning and Definition of
Pronunciation: (mûr'ē, mur'ē), [key]
- 1866–1957, English classical scholar.
- 1837–1915, Scottish lexicographer and philologist.
- 1745–1826, English grammarian, born in the U.S.
- 1886–1952, U.S. labor leader: president of the CIO 1940–52.
- a river in SE Australia, flowing W along the border between Victoria and New South Wales, through SE South Australia into the Indian Ocean. 1200 mi. (1930 km) long.
- a city in N Utah, S of Salt Lake City. 25,750.
- a town in SW Kentucky. 14,248.
- a male given name.
- murray (Thesaurus)