- 1. mob, rabble, rout, crowd
- usage: a disorderly crowd of people
- 2. syndicate, crime syndicate, mob, family, organized crime, gangland, gangdom
- usage: a loose affiliation of gangsters in charge of organized criminal activities
- 3. gang, pack, ring, mob, association
- usage: an association of criminals; "police tried to break up the gang"; "a pack of thieves"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. throng, mob, pack, pile, jam, crowd, crowd together
- usage: press tightly together or cram; "The crowd packed the auditorium"
All rights reserved.
See also: mob (Dictionary)