Synonyms of magpie
- 1. magpie, corvine bird
- usage: long-tailed black-and-white crow that utters a raucous chattering call
- 2. magpie, scavenger, pack rat, hoarder
- usage: someone who collects things that have been discarded by others
- 3. chatterer, babbler, prater, chatterbox, magpie, spouter, speaker, talker, utterer, verbalizer, verbaliser
- usage: an obnoxious and foolish and loquacious talker
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of magpie (Dictionary)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.