Synonyms of longitudinal
- 1. longitudinal
- usage: of or relating to lines of longitude; "longitudinal reckoning by the navigator"
- 2. longitudinal, lengthwise (vs. crosswise), lengthways
- usage: running lengthwise; "a thin longitudinal strip"; "longitudinal measurements of the hull"
- 3. longitudinal, long (vs. short)
- usage: over an extended time; "a longitudinal study of twins"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of longitudinal (Dictionary)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.