Synonyms of least
- 1. least, matter, affair, thing
- usage: something that is of no importance; "it is the least I can do"; "that is the least of my concerns"
- 1. least(prenominal) (vs. most)
- usage: the superlative of `little' that can be used with mass nouns and is usually preceded by `the'; a quantifier meaning smallest in amount or extent or degree; "didn't care the least bit"; "he has the least talent of anyone"
- 1. least, to the lowest degree
- usage: used to form the superlative; "The garter snake is the least dangerous snake"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of least (Dictionary)