least: Meaning and Definition of
Pronunciation: (lēst), [key]
— little less lesser
- something that is least; the least amount, quantity, degree, etc.
- the youngest in a family or group.
- The repairs will cost at least $100.
- at the lowest estimate or figure:The repairs will cost at least $100.
- at any rate; in any case:You didn't get a good grade, but at least you passed the course.Also,at the least.
- not in the smallest degree; not at all: I am not in the least concerned about the outcome of the World Series.
Random House Unabridged Dictionary, Copyright © 1997, by Random House, Inc., on Infoplease.