- 1. crick, kink, rick, wrick, spasm, cramp, muscle spasm
- usage: a painful muscle spasm especially in the neck or back (`rick' and `wrick' are British)
- 2. kink, twist, twirl, fold, crease, plication, flexure, crimp, bend
- usage: a sharp bend in a line produced when a line having a loop is pulled tight
- 3. kink, person, individual, someone, somebody, mortal, soul
- usage: a person with unusual sexual tastes
- 4. kink, idea, thought
- usage: an eccentric idea
- 5. kink, difficulty
- usage: a difficulty or flaw in a plan or operation; "there are still a few kinks to iron out"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. crimp, crape, frizzle, frizz, kink up, kink, curl, wave
- usage: curl tightly; "crimp hair"
- 2. curl, curve, kink, change surface
- usage: form a curl, curve, or kink; "the cigar smoke curled up at the ceiling"
All rights reserved.
See also: kink (Dictionary)