Meaning of kink
Pronunciation: (kingk), [key]
- a twist or curl, as in a thread, rope, wire, or hair, caused by its doubling or bending upon itself.
- a muscular stiffness or soreness, as in the neck or back.
- a flaw or imperfection likely to hinder the successful operation of something, as a machine or plan: There are still a few kinks to be worked out of the plan before we start production.
- a mental twist; notion; whim or crotchet.
- bizarre or unconventional sexual preferences or behavior.
- a person characterized by such preferences or behavior.
- to form, or cause to form, a kink or kinks, as a rope.
- kink (Thesaurus)