Synonyms of intern
- 1. intern, interne, houseman, medical intern, doctor, doc, physician, MD, Dr., medico
- usage: an advanced student or graduate in medicine gaining supervised practical experience (`houseman' is a British term)
- 1. intern, confine, detain
- usage: deprive of freedom; "During WW II, Japanese were interned in camps in the West"
- 2. intern, work
- usage: work as an intern; "The young doctor is interning at the Medical Center this year"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of intern (Dictionary)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.