WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. integration, integrating, desegregation, group action
- usage: the action of incorporating a racial or religious group into a community
- 2. consolidation, integration, combination, combining, compounding
- usage: the act of combining into an integral whole; "a consolidation of two corporations"; "after their consolidation the two bills were passed unanimously"; "the defendants asked for a consolidation of the actions against them"
- 3. integration, mathematical process, mathematical operation, operation
- usage: an operation used in the calculus whereby the integral of a function is determined
All rights reserved.
See also: integration (Dictionary)