Meaning of integration
Pronunciation: (in"ti-grā'shun), [key]
- an act or instance of combining into an integral whole.
- an act or instance of integrating a racial, religious, or ethnic group.
- an act or instance of integrating an organization, place of business, school, etc.
- the operation of finding the integral of a function or equation, esp. solving a differential equation.
- behavior, as of an individual, that is in harmony with the environment.
- the organization of the constituent elements of the personality into a coordinated, harmonious whole.
- coadaptation (def. 2).
- integration (Thesaurus)