- 1. indurate, change
- usage: become fixed or established; "indurated customs"
- 2. harden, indurate, change
- usage: make hard or harder; "The cold hardened the butter"
- 3. harden, indurate, change
- usage: become hard or harder; "The wax hardened"
- 4. inure, harden, indurate, habituate, accustom
- usage: cause to accept or become hardened to; habituate; "He was inured to the cold"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. callous, indurate, pachydermatous, insensitive (vs. sensitive)
- usage: emotionally hardened; "a callous indifference to suffering"; "cold-blooded and indurate to public opinion"
All rights reserved.
See also: indurate (Dictionary)