WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. imagination, imaginativeness, vision, creativity, creativeness, creative thinking
- usage: the formation of a mental image of something that is not perceived as real and is not present to the senses; "popular imagination created a world of demons"; "imagination reveals what the world could be"
- 2. imagination, imaging, imagery, mental imagery, representational process
- usage: the ability to form mental images of things or events; "he could still hear her in his imagination"
- 3. resource, resourcefulness, imagination, inventiveness, ingeniousness, ingenuity, cleverness
- usage: the ability to deal resourcefully with unusual problems; "a man of resource"
All rights reserved.
See also: imagination (Dictionary)