- 1. hieroglyph, hieroglyphic, writing
- usage: writing that resembles hieroglyphics (usually by being illegible)
- 2. hieroglyph, hieroglyphic, orthography, writing system
- usage: a writing system using picture symbols; used in ancient Egypt
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. hieroglyphic, hieroglyphical
- usage: resembling hieroglyphic writing
- 2. hieroglyphic, hieroglyphical
- usage: written in or belonging to a writing system using pictorial symbols
All rights reserved.
See also: hieroglyphic (Dictionary)