Synonyms of header
- 1. heading, header, head, line
- usage: a line of text serving to indicate what the passage below it is about; "the heading seemed to have little to do with the text"
- 2. header, lintel, beam
- usage: horizontal beam used as a finishing piece over a door or window
- 3. header, coping, cope, brick
- usage: brick that is laid sideways at the top of a wall
- 4. header, beam
- usage: a framing member crossing and supporting the ends of joists, studs, or rafters so as to transfer their weight to parallel joists, studs, or rafters
- 5. header, harvester, reaper
- usage: a machine that cuts the heads off grain and moves them into a wagon
- 6. header, hit, hitting, striking
- usage: (soccer) the act of hitting the ball with your head
- 7. header, jump, jumping
- usage: a headlong jump (or fall); "he took a header into the shrubbery"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of header (Dictionary)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.