- 1. ham, jambon, gammon, cut of pork
- usage: meat cut from the thigh of a hog (usually smoked)
- 2. Ham
- usage: (Old Testament) son of Noah
- 3. ham, radio operator
- usage: a licensed amateur radio operator
- 4. ham, ham actor, actor, histrion, player, thespian, role player
- usage: an unskilled actor who overacts
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. overact, ham it up, ham, overplay, act, play, roleplay, playact
- usage: exaggerate one's acting
All rights reserved.
See also: ham (Dictionary)