ham: Meaning and Definition of
- a cut of meat from the heavy-muscled part of a hog's rear quarter, between hip and hock, usually cured.
- that part of a hog's hind leg.
- the part of the leg back of the knee.
- Often,the back of the thigh, or the thigh and the buttock together.
— n., v., hammed, ham•ming.
- an actor or performer who overacts.
- an operator of an amateur radio station.
- to act with exaggerated expression of emotion; overact.
- to overact; ham.
- the second son of Noah, Gen. 10:1.
- ham (Thesaurus)