WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. extroverted, forthcoming, outgoing, sociable (vs. unsociable)
- usage: at ease in talking to others
- 2. approaching, coming(prenominal), forthcoming, upcoming, future (vs. past) (vs. present)
- usage: of the relatively near future; "the approaching election"; "this coming Thursday"; "the forthcoming holidays"; "the upcoming spring fashions"
- 3. forthcoming, available (vs. unavailable)
- usage: available when required or as promised; "federal funds were not forthcoming"
All rights reserved.
See also: forthcoming (Dictionary)