forthcoming: Meaning and Definition of
Pronunciation: (fôrth'kum'ing, fōrth'-), [key]
- coming forth, or about to come forth; about to appear; approaching in time: the forthcoming concert.
- ready or available when required or expected: He assured us that payment would be forthcoming.
- frank and cooperative; candid: In his testimony, the senator could have been more forthcoming.
- friendly and outgoing; sociable.
- a coming forth; appearance.
- forthcoming (Thesaurus)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.