Synonyms of filler
- 1. filler, sealing material
- usage: used for filling cracks or holes in a surface
- 2. filler, Hungarian monetary unit
- usage: 100 filler equal 1 forint in Hungary
- 3. filler, copy, written matter
- usage: copy to fill space between more important articles in the layout of a magazine or newspaper
- 4. makeweight, filler, object, physical object
- usage: anything added to fill out a whole; "some of the items in the collection are mere makeweights"
- 5. filler, tobacco, baccy
- usage: the tobacco used to form the core of a cigar
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of filler (Dictionary)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.