- 1. banquet, feast, dinner, dinner party
- usage: a ceremonial dinner party for many people
- 2. feast, thing
- usage: something experienced with great delight; "a feast for the eyes"
- 3. banquet, feast, spread, meal, repast
- usage: a meal that is well prepared and greatly enjoyed; "a banquet for the graduating seniors"; "the Thanksgiving feast"; "they put out quite a spread"
- 4. fete, feast, fiesta, party
- usage: an elaborate party (often outdoors)
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. feast, banquet, junket, eat
- usage: partake in a feast or banquet
- 2. feast, banquet, junket, host
- usage: provide a feast or banquet for
- 3. feed, feast, regale, treat
- usage: gratify; "feed one's eyes on a gorgeous view"
All rights reserved.
See also: feast (Dictionary)