Synonyms of favorite
- 1. favorite, favourite, choice, pick, selection
- usage: something regarded with special favor or liking; "that book is one of my favorites"
- 2. darling, favorite, favourite, pet, dearie, deary, ducky, lover
- usage: a special loved one
- 3. front-runner, favorite, favourite, rival, challenger, competitor, competition, contender
- usage: a competitor thought likely to win
- 1. favorite, favourite, popular (vs. unpopular)
- usage: appealing to the general public; "a favorite tourist attraction"
- 2. favored, favorite(prenominal), favourite(prenominal), best-loved, pet, preferred, preferent, loved (vs. unloved)
- usage: preferred above all others and treated with partiality; "the favored child"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of favorite (Dictionary)