favorite: Meaning and Definition of
Pronunciation: (fā'vur-it, fāv'rit), [key]
- a person or thing regarded with special favor or preference: That song is an old favorite of mine.
- a competitor considered likely to win.
- a person or thing popular with the public.
- a person treated with special or undue favor by a king, official, etc.: favorites at the court.
- regarded with particular favor or preference: a favorite child.
- favorite (Thesaurus)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.