Synonyms of exquisite
- 1. exquisite, keen, intense (vs. mild)
- usage: intense or sharp; "suffered exquisite pain"; "felt exquisite pleasure"
- 2. exquisite, recherche, elegant (vs. inelegant)
- usage: lavishly elegant and refined
- 3. dainty, exquisite, delicate (vs. rugged)
- usage: delicately beautiful; "a dainty teacup"; "an exquisite cameo"
- 4. exquisite, beautiful (vs. ugly)
- usage: of extreme beauty; "her exquisite face"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of exquisite (Dictionary)