exquisite: Meaning and Definition of
Pronunciation: (ik-skwiz'it, ek'skwi-zit), [key]
- of special beauty or charm, or rare and appealing excellence, as a face, a flower, coloring, music, or poetry.
- extraordinarily fine or admirable; consummate: exquisite weather.
- intense; acute, or keen, as pleasure or pain.
- of rare excellence of production or execution, as works of art or workmanship: the exquisite statues of the Renaissance.
- keenly or delicately sensitive or responsive: an exquisite ear for music; an exquisite sensibility.
- of particular refinement or elegance, as taste, manners, etc., or persons.
- carefully sought out, chosen, ascertained, devised, etc.
- a person, esp. a man, who is excessively concerned about clothes, grooming, etc.; dandy; coxcomb.
- exquisite (Thesaurus)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.