- 1. electric, electric automobile, electric car, car, auto, automobile, machine, motorcar
- usage: a car that is powered by electricity
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. electric, electrical
- usage: using or providing or producing or transmitting or operated by electricity; "electric current"; "electric wiring"; "electrical appliances"; "an electrical storm"
- 2. electric, tense (vs. relaxed)
- usage: (of a situation) exceptionally tense; "an atmosphere electric with suspicion"
- 3. electric, galvanic, galvanizing, galvanising, exciting (vs. unexciting)
- usage: affected by emotion as if by electricity; thrilling; "gave an electric reading of the play"; "the new leader had a galvanic effect on morale"
All rights reserved.
See also: electric (Dictionary)