WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. dragon, firedrake, mythical monster, mythical creature
- usage: a creature of Teutonic mythology; usually represented as breathing fire and having a reptilian body and sometimes wings
- 2. dragon, tartar, unpleasant woman, disagreeable woman
- usage: a fiercely vigilant and unpleasant woman
- 3. Draco, Dragon
- usage: a faint constellation twisting around the north celestial pole and lying between Ursa Major and Cepheus
- 4. dragon, flying dragon, flying lizard, agamid, agamid lizard
- usage: any of several small tropical Asian lizards capable of gliding by spreading winglike membranes on each side of the body
All rights reserved.
See also: dragon (Dictionary)