WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. Domino, Fats Domino, Antoine Domino
- usage: United States rhythm and blues pianist and singer and composer (born in 1928)
- 2. domino, cloak
- usage: a loose hooded cloak worn with a half mask as part of a masquerade costume
- 3. domino, half mask, eye mask, mask
- usage: a mask covering the upper part of the face but with holes for the eyes
- 4. domino, block
- usage: a small rectangular block used in playing the game of dominoes; the face of each block has two equal areas that can bear 0 to 6 dots
All rights reserved.
See also: domino (Dictionary)