Meaning of domino
— pl. -noes.
- a flat, thumbsized, rectangular block, the face of which is divided into two parts, each either blank or bearing from one to six pips or dots: 28 such pieces form a complete set.
- any of various games played with such pieces, usually by matching the ends of pieces and laying the dominoes down in lines and angular patterns.
— pl. -noes, -nos.
- a large, hooded cloak with a mask covering the eyes, worn at masquerades.
- the mask.
- a person wearing such dress.
- (“Fats”), born 1928, U.S. rhythm-and-blues pianist, singer, and composer.
- domino (Thesaurus)