WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. disposition, temperament, nature
- usage: your usual mood; "he has a happy disposition"
- 2. disposal, disposition, act, deed, human action, human activity
- usage: the act or means of getting rid of something
- 3. inclination, disposition, tendency, attitude, mental attitude
- usage: an attitude of mind especially one that favors one alternative over others; "he had an inclination to give up too easily"; "a tendency to be too strict"
- 4. disposition, property
- usage: a natural or acquired habit or characteristic tendency in a person or thing; "a swelling with a disposition to rupture"
All rights reserved.
See also: disposition (Dictionary)