Meaning of disposition
Pronunciation: (dis"pu-zish'un), [key]
- the predominant or prevailing tendency of one's spirits; natural mental and emotional outlook or mood; characteristic attitude: a girl with a pleasant disposition.
- state of mind regarding something; inclination: a disposition to gamble.
- physical inclination or tendency: the disposition of ice to melt when heated.
- arrangement or placing, as of troops or buildings.
- final settlement of a matter.
- bestowal, as by gift or sale.
- power to dispose of a thing; control: funds at one's disposition.
- regulation; management; dispensation: the disposition of God.
- disposition (Thesaurus)