- 1. disguise, camouflage, semblance, gloss, color, colour
- usage: an outward semblance that misrepresents the true nature of something; "the theatrical notion of disguise is always associated with catastrophe in his stories"
- 2. disguise, attire, garb, dress
- usage: any attire that modifies the appearance in order to conceal the wearer's identity
- 3. disguise, camouflage, concealment, concealing, hiding
- usage: the act of concealing the identity of something by modifying its appearance; "he is a master of disguise"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. disguise, mask, hide, conceal
- usage: make unrecognizable; "The herb masks the garlic taste"; "We disguised our faces before robbing the bank"
All rights reserved.
See also: disguise (Dictionary)