- 1. dimpled chad, pregnant chad, dimple, chad
- usage: a chad that has been punched or dimpled but all four corners are still attached
- 2. dimple, depression, impression, imprint
- usage: any slight depression in a surface; "there are approximately 336 dimples on a golf ball"
- 3. dimple, depression, impression, imprint
- usage: a small natural hollow in the cheek or chin; "His dimple appeared whenever he smiled"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. dimple, mark
- usage: mark with, or as if with, dimples; "drops dimpled the smooth stream"
- 2. dimple, smile
- usage: produce dimples while smiling; "The child dimpled up to the adults"
All rights reserved.
See also: dimple (Dictionary)