Synonyms of deviate
- 1. pervert, deviant, deviate, degenerate, reprobate, miscreant
- usage: a person whose behavior deviates from what is acceptable especially in sexual behavior
- 1. deviate, divert, turn
- usage: turn aside; turn away from
- 2. deviate, vary, diverge, depart, differ
- usage: be at variance with; be out of line with
- 3. deviate, divert
- usage: cause to turn away from a previous or expected course; "The river was deviated to prevent flooding"
- 1. aberrant, deviant, deviate, abnormal (vs. normal), unnatural
- usage: markedly different from an accepted norm; "aberrant behavior"; "deviant ideas"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of deviate (Dictionary)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.