WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. deposition, deposit, accretion, accumulation
- usage: the natural process of laying down a deposit of something
- 2. deposition, interrogation, examination, interrogatory
- usage: (law) a pretrial interrogation of a witness; usually conducted in a lawyer's office
- 3. deposit, deposition, buildup
- usage: the act of putting something somewhere
- 4. deposition, dethronement, ouster, ousting
- usage: the act of deposing someone; removing a powerful person from a position or office
All rights reserved.
See also: deposition (Dictionary)