Synonyms of dean
- 1. dean, academic administrator
- usage: an administrator in charge of a division of a university or college
- 2. Dean, James Dean, James Byron Dean
- usage: United States film actor whose moody rebellious roles made him a cult figure (1931-1955)
- 3. dean, doyen, elder, senior
- usage: a man who is the senior member of a group; "he is the dean of foreign correspondents"
- 4. dean, cardinal
- usage: (Roman Catholic Church) the head of the College of Cardinals
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of dean (Dictionary)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.