Synonyms of damn
- 1. damn, darn, hoot, red cent, shit, shucks, tinker's damn, tinker's dam, worthlessness, ineptitude
- usage: something of little value; "his promise is not worth a damn"; "not worth one red cent"; "not worth shucks"
- 1. curse, beshrew, damn, bedamn, anathemize, anathemise, imprecate, maledict, raise, conjure, conjure up, invoke, evoke, stir, call down, arouse, bring up, put forward, call forth
- usage: wish harm upon; invoke evil upon; "The bad witch cursed the child"
- 1. damn, goddamn, cursed (vs. blessed), curst
- usage: used as expletives; "oh, damn (or goddamn)!"
- 2. blasted, blame, blamed, blessed, damn, damned, darned, deuced, goddam, goddamn, goddamned, infernal, cursed (vs. blessed), curst
- usage: expletives used informally as intensifiers; "he's a blasted idiot"; "it's a blamed shame"; "a blame cold winter"; "not a blessed dime"; "I'll be damned (or blessed or darned or goddamned) if I'll do any such thing"; "he's a damn (or goddam or goddamned) fool"; "a deuced idiot"; "an infernal nuisance"
- 1. bloody, damn, all-fired
- usage: extremely; "you are bloody right"; "Why are you so all-fired aggressive?"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of damn (Dictionary)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.