- 1. damage, harm, impairment, change, alteration, modification
- usage: the occurrence of a change for the worse
- 2. damage, equipment casualty, casualty
- usage: loss of military equipment
- 3. damage, harm, hurt, scathe, change of integrity
- usage: the act of damaging something or someone
- 4. price, terms, damage, cost
- usage: the amount of money needed to purchase something; "the price of gasoline"; "he got his new car on excellent terms"; "how much is the damage?"
- 5. wrong, legal injury, damage, injury
- usage: any harm or injury resulting from a violation of a legal right
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. damage, change, alter, modify
- usage: inflict damage upon; "The snow damaged the roof"; "She damaged the car when she hit the tree"
- 2. damage, change
- usage: suffer or be susceptible to damage; "These fine china cups damage easily"
All rights reserved.
See also: damage (Dictionary)